Saturday, July 1, 2017

June Book Haul and Wrap-Up!


Hello, everybody! I know, I've been a HORRIBLE blogger these past few weeks with posting almost nothing for two whole months but PLEASE HAVE MERCY! I've been pretty busy with work and school these past few weeks, not to mention been doing a lot of redecorating, organizing my room, getting rid of stuff I don't need, learning how to drive (IT'S TERRIFYING) and a million other things. I promise to get back on a regular schedule as soon as possible!

I've barely had any time at all to read much of anything so while this wrap-up and book haul are rather short, I really hope you all still enjoy this post and please stay tuned for more fun posts I have coming your way! 

_______________________________________________

REVIEW COPIES
31145064

_______________________________________________

WRAP-UP
302562483114512322693202

_______________________________________________


BOUGHT BOOKS
17675031227495392022523207878713406425233540477664334

Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan - Library - $0.25
Once and for All by Sarah Dessen - Half Price Books - $14.59
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Half Price Books - $3.99
_______________________________________________

MANGA
9482387

_______________________________________________

ALBUMS/CDs

David Archuleta by David Archuleta - Half Price Books - $2
The Cheetah Girls: One World by The Cheetah Girls - Amazon - $3.99
_______________________________________________

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Image result for as if it's your last blackpink

Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman - Google Play - $1.29
All Night by Kirstin™ - Google Play - Free with EP Pre-Order
AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST by BLACKPINK - Google Play - $1.29
Move On (C'est La Vie) by Faydee - Google Play - $0.99

_______________________________________________

Well, that's it for this month's wrap-up and book haul! I really hope you all enjoyed it at least a little. As a little mini-announcement, I've been wanting to incorporate some non-bookish posts into my blog, since I've somewhat started doing that on my Instagram a few weeks ago. I have plenty of other things I would love to talk about on my blog BUT I want it to be approved first by you guys! So, would you all like to see such posts as day-in-the-life posts such as me dying my hair pink (YES, IT'S HAPPENING), my favorite songs at the moment, my favorite indie-films, shows I'm currently watching,  room tour, my top 10 favorite K-Dramas, posts about my favorite foreign films, first impressions on movies I've never seen before and my thoughts on them, etc?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I want to broaden my little blog here by talking about other topics that I think more people would enjoy. Don't worry, I still plan on writing book reviews and fangirling over the newest novel by so-and-so but I would love to also include any or other topics such as the ones listed above. CAST YOUR VOTE, MY LOVELY READERS. K bye!

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me I need to read the star will never go out, hope you will enjoy it too :)

    HannahCassie @ www.psilovethatbook.com

    ReplyDelete