Monday, October 2, 2017

Album Unboxing #3: "Love Yourself 承 'Her'" - BTS


Welp, I failed as a blogger.

HELLO, EVERYBODY! Yes, I've only posted TWICE this month and neither of them have been book reviews. YES, I am still alive but struggling to feel human. YES, I have failed you all *cries in dark hole*.

I do really mean it when I say I'm going to be more active on my blog and continue trying my hardest to post more often, however, this month has been exhausting, to say the least, so please be patient with me! It seriously means the world.

Now that my apologies are out of the way, let's focus on the actual point of this post: THE ALBUM. You have no idea how excited I am for this post, like seriously, I'm legit dying.


_________________________________________________


Okay, so, I'm DEAD excited for this album OMG. You've got no IDEA. I've been waiting for this album for about a month since I pre-ordered it before there was even a cover art. I was basically sold a promise and I was like "TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!".

Anyhoo, the album finally came (!!!!!!!) and I'm so excited to unbox it for you guys! Even though I've already opened up everything and already know what it came with and, well, it's all opened by this point because there are pictures of everything . . . you get the point.

Let's move on.



So first up, can we just talk about the cover? LIKE SO MUCH PRETTY. I love me some simple covers for albums and books, it's just very satisfying and I find it so pretty in all its simplicity. Anyhoo, the little letters and the flower is engraved with holographic amazingness and it makes me so happy. I love holographic anything so there's that.

It's also on the CD itself and it looks so pretty, I'M DYING.


The album also came with a little sheet of stickers which I plan on making into a phone case and by the time this post is being written, I'll have already made the phone case and I'll probably be taking a picture of it and posting it to my Instagram so follow me there if you're curious as to how it turned out.

It also came with that little book thing that I have no idea what it is since I don't know the language, BUT I'm sure it's interesting.

It also came with a poster so I'll be showing that later in this post so stay tuned and keep reading.





The album also came with photo cards, as always, and like always, they're currently sitting on my shelf with the rest of the thousand photocards I've gotten from other albums because I have NO IDEA what to do with them. Yay.

These are also double sided . . . like YES, THANK YOU.






This album also came with a "free gift" which I assumed was another photocard, which it was, so yay me for being psychic. I love getting little free gifts even if I know what they're going to be.

I probably shouldn't hope for extra photo cards since my collection is too big already and just wasting away in a dark little corner, but you know, whatevs.





And finally, the big finale, THE POSTER. Just like the photo cards, I have too many posters already but they're all safely kept in a box on my bookshelf. I'm so weird with posters, luckily one of my best friends related to me and I no longer felt alone in the world.

Anyhoo, I still love having posters of my favorite groups and bands even if I don't actually hang them up on my wall. Maybe one day I'll get over my weirdness . . . but let's be real, that's never gonna happen. MOVING ON.


So that's pretty much it for this album unboxing! I'm pretty much obsessed with every single song on this album, it's a little bit concerning. Like seriously, the first track gives me LIFE.

And, apparently, there are two bonus tracks to the album that are only on the physical album so that made me feel a little special when I found that out. Like, yay me, value the little things.

No idea at all when the next album unboxing will be, probably either at the end of the month or even in November, but we'll see. There are plenty of albums I plan on ordering so I guess stay tuned?






Previous Unboxings:

Alright y'all, so that's it! I really hope you all enjoyed this post and please stay tuned for my future posts, the next one will be my wrap-up and haul for the month of September and hopefully, a few reviews will roll out as the month goes on. Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!





2 comments: